Call for abstracts! submission for Enhancing Flood Forecast and Early Warning in Eastern Nile Forum
Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office (ENTRO) is excited to announce a call for paper’ abstract submission for Enhancing Flood Forecast and Early Warning in Eastern Nile Forum which will take place in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on 16th – 17th of August 2018. The general theme of this forum will be assessing the damage caused by flooding and the benefits of enhancing the existing system by bringing together national, regional, international and scientific group’s.
The abstract is for oral presentation covering a wide range of topics such as:
- Open sources data for improve precipitation and flood forecasting
- Tools and methodologies for robust Flood forecast and Early Warning System
- Trans-boundary cooperation for sustainable flood management and early warning system
- Flash flood forecasting
- Community managed flood preparedness plan
Submissions can be made either by:
- Clicking on the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScG2PenWoY7ylaiKh6pWdseK2ivKjtLE35oxqrJum6olZlhvQ/viewform
- Or sending the submission by e-mail to the following email addresses (include all the email addresses): email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
For more information, download the flyer here.